RESUME PROGRAMS & PRICING
FOR STARTING OUT PROFESSIONALS
(0-5 YRS OVERALL WORK EXPERIENCE)
We're Sorry - At this time Tammy is not accepting new clients.
We encourage you to consider working with Resume & Professional Branding Specialist, Nicole Davey, who has immediate availability and would be happy to help you.
LEARN MORE about our programs
Custom Written Resume
- We'll start with your existing resume and a sample job description that you provide us with.
- Our service starts with a 45 minute 1-on-1 virtual call. Tammy will then rewrite and revamp each section of your resume to provide you a cohesive, professional look which will serve to catch the eye of your target company.
Custom Written Cover Letter
- This is your chance to connect with an employer and you don't want to miss it.
- You need to establish your authority and stand out from all the other applicants.
- Tammy will get to know you in your initial 45 min virtual call and will ask the right questions so that she can frame you in the best possible way to an employer.
LinkedIn Profile Development
- Where's the first place an employer will look once they're interested in your application? That's right, LinkedIn.
- Your profile has to shine and not only be congruent to what you've presented in your resume & cover letter but also provide further evidence and proof to an employer that they're not taking a risk by interviewing you.
- Tammy will provide you with a creative, eye-catching headline to attract the attention of recruiters and hiring managers. She will also craft a powerful summary that will keep them reading on and convince them that you're the one they have been looking for. Tammy will also review your LinkedIn profile and provide you with some practical tips on how to amp it up.
Our Satisfaction Guarantee
The purpose of a resume is to get you noticed, make you stand out, and, ultimately, help you land an interview. The resume we will provide you with will be keyword-rich with industry terminology and abundant with your most impressive accomplishments. This will allow tracking systems to find it and, in turn, increase your chances of getting an interview. While we cannot guarantee an interview or a job, here's what we can guarantee:
- your new resume will detail accomplishments that highlight your skills and abilities - accomplishments that Tammy will uncover during the interview, ones you didn't even know you had.
- your new resume will not only reflect who you are, but who the hiring organization is specifically looking for as well. It will mirror the hiring organization's vision and needs. It will communicate the fact that you are perfect person for the job and increase your chances of getting that call.
- you will be fully satisfied with the final version of your new resume and be proud to share it with others. If you are not fully satisfied, Tammy will make the desired changes until you are. You have the chance to ask for unlimited minor edits/revisions for 30 days after receiving your new resume.