RESUME PROGRAMS & PRICING
FOR LEADERS & ENTREPRENEURS
(DIRECTOR LEVEL & ABOVE)
Hi I'm Tami....
I am an expert writer of strategic, targeted, achievement-based resumes, cover letters and LinkedIn profiles.
Each of my products are hand-crafted and intended to showcase your greatest accomplishments.
I am also a seasoned curriculum developer and have facilitated 100's of workshops on resume-writing, interviewing, personal branding, and job search strategies to professionals of all levels and occupations.
The CBD advantage rests in the integrity of our work, and I am proud to partner with a team that expects, and delivers, exceptional client service and the highest quality marketing documents.
Looking forward to connecting with you,
Tami Cooper B.A. CRS
Resume & Professional Branding Specialist
Careers by Design
PROGRAMS & PRICING
SAVE NOW FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY - 20% OFF ANY RESUME PACKAGE
(Discount will be applied at checkout)
Tailored and targeted to the job posting of your choice.
1 payment of
2 payments of
RESUME + COVER LETTER
Includes a cover letter that develops an immediate connection with your target employer.
1 payment of
2 payments of
RESUME + COVER LETTER + LINKEDIN PROFILE
Align your resume & cover letter with a brand-focused and professional LinkedIn profile & watch it propel you to the top of the list of applicants.
1 payment of
2 payments of
WHAT TAMI'S CLIENTS SAY
Guest Services Representative
"Tami Cooper from Careers by Design did an extraordinary job with redrafting my cover letter and resume.I am starting out a new profession and was looking for someone to specifically help me with rebranding my cover letter and resume. Part of Tami's services are geared towards individuals who are starting out new career paths, which is exactly what I was looking for.From the very beginning, Tami was extremely responsive and eager to collaborate with me when I requested her services. It truly shows in her quality of work and professionalism at how much she loves her job.She is an expert at showcasing a one-of-a-kind cover letter and resume as she knows exactly what employers are looking for.I highly recommend Tami's services!"
"Tami Cooper is incredibly lovely and highly professional. She not only massively improved my resume, but she also took the time to explain everything to me and supported me to understand how to link international experience and Canadian experience together. She’s also so kind and caring. I highly recommend Tami at Careers by Design!"
"Tami was very helpful in helping me understand what is important in a resume. She took the time to have an extensive conversation with me to understand my strengths and experience, and really guided me into providing feedback that would express who I am as a person in an attractive way to potential employers.I feel a lot more confident in my career knowing that I have a well-documented, professional resume presenting my accomplishments as a reference. I should have done this years ago!I would recommend Tami to anyone that is seeking new employment, or simply looking to keep their professional portfolio up-to-date."
"I had an enjoyable experience working with Tami Cooper during a challenging time for me last year.I would recommend her to anyone looking to craft an impactful resume and cover letter, and of course, Career by Design by extension."
Senior Marketing Executive & Business Leader
"Tami was very helpful to re-craft and package up my 20 years of business experience into a compelling story.She understood my objectives and worked under incredibly tight timelines and left me feeling optimistic about my future prospects.I feel I am equipped with the confidence and a "new me" on paper that has served me well in my career transition. Thank you again."
"I hired Careers by Design to help me elevate my resume to the next level.My assigned writer, Tami, was awesome! She took the time to get to know me and my career background on a call. That initial research on her part paid off because she did a phenomenal job extracting and highlighting my strengths on my new resume!Also, she explained why she did what she did in terms of templates, formatting and language. I found it helpful to know the reasoning behind the approach. I was also provided with lots of useful job searching tips.I would definitely engage this company again!!"
Human Resources Generalist
"I worked with Tami Cooper on my resume, cover letter and LinkedIn in November 2020. From our initial call, she was extremely professional and responsive.She gave me excellent tips every second of the way and she understood my struggles in terms of seeking employment.Her turnaround time was incredibly fast. She understands what employers are looking for and in turn, presented me with an excellent resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn!For any job seekers or someone that wants to update their professional pieces, I would highly recommend!"
"Being a stay-at-home mom for the past 4 years, I was excited, yet nervous to begin the job search process. Tami immediately made my husband Bill and I feel welcome. She was sincere and so proficient – we instantly felt at ease. Her expertise in the areas of career coaching and employment amazed both of us. The work Tami did for us to target our resumes and cover letters was incredible!Once I had my new documents, and a boost in my confidence, I began searching and applied for a position right away. I received an invitation for an interview a week later and was offered the position!Tami, you are such a valuable asset to your team. You are professional, warm, supportive, and you know your vocation. Thank you!"
Rodolfo Rivas Molina
Senior Relationship Manager | TD Bank
"Tami helped me upon my arrival to Canada as a foreign trained professional. She crafted my resume to reflect my career story in a way that leveraged my transferable skills and quantifiable achievements, resulting in a successful career reintegration in Canada.She was committed, not only to creating top-notch marketing materials, but to coaching me in cross-cultural awareness, business communication, and the importance of networking.In each of my many interactions with Tami, she demonstrated that beyond her expert knowledge and her high standards of excellence, she cares about her clients’ success."
Director of Business Development
"I received extraordinary help and guidance from Tami. She dedicatedly coached me and adapted my résumé into a powerful document that reflected my background, expertise and abilities.As well, she supported me in targeting companies/industries aligned to my work experience until I was successful in landing my dream job.I am truly grateful to Tami, and affirm her professionalism, strong resume writing skills, and coaching abilities; she is personable, accessible, and very effective."
Health, Safety & Environment Manager
"Tami has a very professional and welcoming approach and most of all was compassionate and provided emotional support during my job search.I was feeling so overwhelmed with the whole process but once I had my newly updated resume, everything fell into place.Tami was able to create a resume that presented my professional accomplishments in such a clear, concise and targeted manner. I sent out a number of resumes to prospective positions, heard back from most within a few days, and was hired for the position that was number one on my list.I cannot thank Tami enough for the time and attention she provided to me during my job search process."
LEARN MORE about our programs
Custom Written Resume
- We'll start with your existing resume and a sample job description that you provide us with.
- Our service starts with a 45 minute 1-on-1 virtual call. Tami will then rewrite and revamp each section of your resume to provide you a cohesive, professional look which will serve to catch the eye of your target company.
Custom Written Cover Letter
- This is your chance to connect with an employer and you don't want to miss it.
- You need to establish your authority and stand out from all the other applicants.
- Tami will get to know you in your initial 45 min virtual call and will ask the right questions so that she can frame you in the best possible way to an employer.
LinkedIn Profile Development
- Where's the first place an employer will look once they're interested in your application? That's right, LinkedIn.
- Your profile has to shine and not only be congruent to what you've presented in your resume & cover letter but also provide further evidence and proof to an employer that they're not taking a risk by interviewing you.
- Tami will provide you with a creative, eye-catching headline to attract the attention of recruiters and hiring managers. She will also craft a powerful summary that will keep them reading on and convince them that you're the one they have been looking for. Tami will also review your LinkedIn profile and provide you with some practical tips on how to amp it up.
Our Satisfaction Guarantee
The purpose of a resume is to get you noticed, make you stand out, and, ultimately, help you land an interview. The resume we will provide you with will be keyword-rich with industry terminology and abundant with your most impressive accomplishments. This will allow tracking systems to find it and, in turn, increase your chances of getting an interview. While we cannot guarantee an interview or a job, here's what we can guarantee:
- your new resume will detail accomplishments that highlight your skills and abilities - accomplishments that Tami will uncover during the interview, ones you didn't even know you had.
- your new resume will not only reflect who you are, but who the hiring organization is specifically looking for as well. It will mirror the hiring organization's vision and needs. It will communicate the fact that you are perfect person for the job and increase your chances of getting that call.
- you will be fully satisfied with the final version of your new resume and be proud to share it with others. If you are not fully satisfied, Tami will make the desired changes until you are. You have the chance to ask for unlimited minor edits & revisions for 30 days after receiving your new resume.