The first five years are an important time in your career.
This coaching program will help you build a foundation for success and avoid costly mistakes.
Wondering if you should: change career direction, get a new job, move into management, start your own business, or go back to school?
It's frustrating when your career isn't working for you and you don't know what to do next.
In this program we will help you evaluate your options and decide the next step in your life and career. You will have regular meetings with a career professional, a Careers by Design Certified Coach, who will get to know you and will help you shape your future.
You will go from indecision to having a clear target.
Once you decide what's next in your career, we'll work with you to make it happen.
We offer guidance to create a career that's right for all your needs (career satisfaction, personal lifestyle needs and financial goals). You'll know exactly what you need to do to move forward.
You'll make the most of your time and energy and start feeling excited about life, again!
Our team of professional coaches have helped 100s of people. And we would like to help you to move forward with confidence.
This program is available in 7 or 12 sessions depending on your needs.
Are you experiencing some of the most common challenges our clients face?
- You're under pressure and feel stressed out, anxious, sad or angry
- You're wondering if you should go back to school (graduate studies/ retrain for a new career/ advance your career)
- You’re suffering inside because you don’t quite know where you fit in
- You don’t know what options are “out there” for you
- You’ve never made a career change before and you don't want to make a mistake
- You have lots of options but can't decide what to do
- You don’t see any opportunities and you’re wondering how you can build a career that means something
- You've taken steps to change your situation but are not moving forward fast enough
- You want a career that fits your lifestyle goals