Let Springtime be a Time of Renewal
for Your Career
Whew! What a winter! Didn’t it just seem to last forever this year?
But finally, it seems that Spring has truly arrived. I love Spring because it is a turning point.
We can finally put away our winter boots and break out the flip flops. We can start working on our garden, and spend more time outside.
It’s a time for renewal. And since nature is renewing itself, I thought it might also be a good time to talk about renewal in your career.
Has your job started to feel a little stale? Like you are stuck in a career winter?
We all go through periods like that – but if you have been stuck for too long, you might need a little help getting unstuck.
If you need springtime to finally arrive in your career, it may be time to give us a call.
To your success
Articles About Career Coaching
Rookies Could Use a Little Coaching Too – Globe and Mail with Shirin Khamisa
Career Coaching Advice from Famed Dancer, Pina Bausch – Careers by Design Blog with Senior Coach, Lee Weisser
Should you hire a career coach?
No Luck Getting Interviews?
Get Your Resume Noticed
With Harvard-trained Resume Writer, Nadia
• One-on-one expert help from Nadia.
100% focused on drawing out your successes and accomplishments
• Fast 3 business day turnaround
• 100% satisfaction guarantee
• Revitalize your personal brand, get noticed and get results Get My Resume Noticed Ready to Get Unstuck? It’s Time For Your Turning Point.
• One-on-one expert career counselling.
• We’ll listen to your concerns & create a strategy, together.
• It’s not just a conversation – you’ll take home your very own Personalized Report with your coach’s recommendations.
• Available online via Video Skype or Zoom anywhere you are or in-person at our offices in Toronto, North York, Mississauga and Kitchener – Waterloo. Learn More
Want More Happy Mondays? We’re here to help!
Shirin, Lee, Pat, Eileen, Nadia & Roya – your Careers by Design team.