Written by Shirin Khamisa, Founder, Careers by Design
Early in Your Career?
Wondering How a Coach Can Help You?
Listen to this informative audio Q & A session between author, Laura Opoku, and Careers by Design Founder, Shirin Khamisa.
Laura & Shirin cover some of the following important questions that many early career professionals face every day:
- What challenges do young professionals face when trying to reach their career goals?
- How can young professionals find their way and be successful?
- What myths hold young professionals back?
- What has been our experience with young professionals who may feel completely lost?
- What advice can we give to someone who feels unsure of their career path and doesn't know where to start?
PRESS THE PLAY BUTTON BELOW
Author & Speaker
Laura Opoku is a life coach, speaker and upcoming author of "Motivation To Move - Drive Yourself to a Successful and Fulfilled Life - A Quarter Life Crisis Survival Guide." She helps young adults get unstuck in their lives and unleash their fullest potential!
Founder & Practice Leader
Careers by Design
Shirin founded Careers by Design, eleven years ago, to help people create “More Happy Mondays!”
She is a Career Counselor, Life Coach & Licensed HeartMath provider.
Shirin has helped thousands of people in one-on-one sessions and through regular contributions to national news media and television. She currently leads a team of highly credentialed, talented career, life and leadership coaches focused on serving clients across Canada.